[MAINT] Network Outage for Code

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 29 11:23:59 EDT 2016

Hi,

Just a warning that my ISP (Comcast) is here to replace my feeder line.
As they pull a new wire I'll be out of service for about 30 minutes.
This is going to affect code.gnucash.org, which means email, wiki, logs,
etc will all be down.  Once they complete their service everything
should come back up on its own.

Sorry for the short notice.  I wasn't expecting them for another week!