Reports Showing All Zeros

kchrisc kchrisc at connectedcomputer.com
Wed Aug 31 16:10:10 EDT 2016

What a nightmare.

Over a hundred transactions entered last night are worthless because GnuCash
is conflicting with my PC's locale and preventing the use of reporting.

Did some tests and found the CSV exports are polluted with the same bad
currency entries. Now GnuCash will not import even a small test CSV file.

Going to have trash this file and start anew.

I guess I get what I paid for--"And good and hard."