CSV invoice import broken?

IanB porjo38 at yahoo.com.au
Thu Dec 1 01:05:16 EST 2016

Hi,

I use GnuCash package that comes with Fedora. After the last update went
from version 2.6.13 to 2.6.14 the importing of invoices is no longer
working properly for me.

Now, the date field in the invoice shows today's date for all entries
rather than the date specified in the CSV file I imported the invoice from.

An example line from my CSV file is as follows:

000120,,000002,,,14/11/16,"support issue",,Income:Professional
Services,0.06,1,,,0,y,,GST Collected,,,,,

The preview of import shows the correct date in the 'date' field, so I'm
thinking this is a bug rather than the field order changing.

(see attached screenshots)

I wonder if anyone else can confirm this issue, and/or suggest a workaround?

Thanks,
Ian.