Can one export customers and vendors?

Dr. David Kirkby (Kirkby Microwave Ltd) drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Sat Dec 3 06:33:58 EST 2016

I'm in the "playing around" stage with GnuCash, having not decided for
sure whether to use it or not. (My account has recommended other
packages, and was unaware of GnuCash)

I'd like to start to enter some of my past transactions, and so enter
details of vendors and customers. I'm a bit reluctant to spend much
time entering these details if

a) I'm unable to export them, if I decide to use another program.
b) I want to start afresh in GnuCash, having made a few mess-ups.

So is there any way to export the vendors and customers?

Dr. David Kirkby Ph.D CEng MIET
Kirkby Microwave Ltd
Registered office: Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, Essex, CM3 6DT, UK.
Registered in England and Wales, company number 08914892.
http://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Tel: 07910 441670 / +44 7910 441670 (0900 to 2100 GMT only please)