Use of lots for gains/losses when using multiple currencies

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 00:32:32 EST 2016

Thanks for pointing me to that section. I’ll see if there is some way to increase the profile of the account setup. I do see a note way at the end that covers this, but I think it might have better effect elsewhere in the section.

BTW, if I work through git (God willing) to fix this, should I submit a bug in bugzilla first, or can I just start work?

Cheers,
David