Event Budgeting / Expense Tracking, Advice Needed

SweetPoontang lourendo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 14:29:24 EST 2016

Hi there,  Im not quite sure how to set up my accounts so that i can track my
event budget.

Here is a quick overview of my expenses.

I will have about 30 different locations over the course of about 45 days,
some days may have 2 or more locations, while we may stay at a single
location for multiple days.

Each location will have up to 25 different expense classes, some long term
rental expenses will be grouped into a 'run of show' category that is
independent of location.

I will have purchase orders and check requests and would like to track the
paid, vs. unpaid status of these.

I need to budget these items, then track my expenses so I can detect
overages, etc.
I would like to be able to track my expenses by location, and by expense
class across all locations, etc.

I am new to Gnucash and would appreciate any advice on how to set this up.

Thank you!!