How to import two Gnucash files from two computers to one computer

Claire Light clairelight108 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 14:01:38 EST 2016

Thank you again for a prompt reply Colin.
We don't mind seeing each others accounts, so if that is the main reason
for not accessing each of our accounts through File > open, I've always had
our accounts in different colours so as to make it visually apparent which
is which....so we should be able to function this way.

If anyone can tell me how to set up separate logins (within one user
profile in LINUX mint), while we're on the subject, that would be fabulous,
and an alternate solution if our situation changes :)
Thank you in advance,
Claire