Need help tracking monthly bills

Wes Metz wes704 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 18:12:29 EST 2016

I'm somewhat new at this as well and usually go for simplistic solutions. I
would use Scheduled Transactions and set the amounts to Zero. When you pay
bills, record them in the account where they are paid by changing the
amount from 0.00 to what you pay. If you want to see the unpaid bills, use
the search function (CTRL-F) and search for 0.00 in the amount field.

Wes