Reports, (the heart of darkness)

John Whitmore arigead at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 14:50:23 EST 2016

The heart of darkness, I'm only kidding. However reports are always going to
be a problem, we all probably collect similar data. We all have money,
hopefully, coming in and, inevitably, going out, so like I say we all collect
similar data. How we want to present that data however is a horse of a
different feather.

So I've been using GnuCash for far too long just ticking along and now I find
myself, running a small business, having to to the tax returns. So all I need
is GnuCash to present a summary report for all the data between two dates. I
thought I'd look in business reports but don't think I saw what I was looking
for.

I had a look over the gnu cash guide but didn't see anything specific about
business reports. Oops maybe I have an old version of the guide.I'll be right
back...