Reports, (the heart of darkness)

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Wed Dec 7 18:28:33 EST 2016

On Wednesday, 7 December 2016 23:05:05 GMT John Whitmore wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 07, 2016 at 05:52:31PM -0500, R. Victor Klassen wrote:
> > GnuCash doesn’t offer cash-based accounting.
>
> Oh no! I'll have to do this manually! I'll read on.

Strictly speaking,

GC's _Business_Features_ are accrual only, not cash.

If you don't use the invoicing etc. modules, then GC is quite happy as a cash-
based accounting package.  Generating invoices in a word processor and keeping
track of who owes you what is perfectly possible, and you just record the
income as it is paid into your bank.

None of which supposes that I know about any rules in your jurisdiction for
business accounting norms.

0.02
Maf.