Change reconciled code

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Thu Dec 8 15:36:51 EST 2016

Hi,

On Thu, December 8, 2016 11:59 am, Den wrote:
> Is it possible to switch from "n" to "o" (I'm using french) the column
> where it indicate a transaction as been reconciled or not.
> In one of my credit card account I had many problems. Right now ALL l
> the transactions are reconciled (total = 0) but some transactions
> still show the unreconciled code.

There are three* codes that exist for the reconciled flag.  In English
they are n == not reconciled, c == cleared, and y = yes, reconciled.
Within the register you can only toggle between n and c.  To get to 'y'
you must go through the reconcile window.

Looking at the French translation file, n -> n, c -> p. and y -> o.  So to
get to 'o' you need to go through the reconcile process.  Just enter the
balance as of your last credit card statement and then you can mark off
any outstanding transactions to reconcile to your statement.

Hope this helps,

> Den

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745