Change reconciled code

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 16:37:21 EST 2016

I'm happy with the n = not reconciled but for credit card accounts in
particular I wouldn't mind seeing a "p" for pending and an associated
"Pending:" total at the bottom to cover the multitude of pending
transactions that credit cards seem to attract these days and that can show
up for a number of days in online banking.  My banks generally display a
separate section of pending transactions along with a pending total at the
top of the transaction listings these days.

Cheers Dave H.