Keyboard shortcuts

Fred Bone Fred.Bone at dial.pipex.com
Sun Dec 11 12:08:03 EST 2016

On 11 December 2016 at 9:01, Ram Rachum said:

> Tried it now, Ctrl-alt-pgdn works, but ctrl-alt-pgup doesn't. I'm happy I
> found Ctrl-alt-pgdn and it solves my problem, but I'm really wondering why
> the GnuCash developers didn't go with standard shortcuts, which are
> ctrl-pgup and ctrl-pgdn, or ctrl-tab and ctrl-shift-tab.

On my Win-XP machine, both Ctrl-Alt-PgUp and Ctrl-Alt-PgDn cycle through
all the tabs (in opposite directions, of course).

> Does anyone have a clue about the second item?
>
> - Collapse a tree of accounts that has been expanded.

Left-arrow works for me. You do need to have focus on the tree-node you
want to collapse (i.e. the one you focused to expand in the first place),
unlike some applications which let you left-arrow on a child to collapse
its parent.