- Reports

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 03:44:12 EST 2016

Following on an earlier thread,

> He said, don't bother Mike. Just produce the four reports (needed to
prepare the formal annual report) and export them. Balance Sheets for the
end of last period and this period and Revenue Statements (what a non-profit
calls P&L) for last period and this one.

Let's assume US fiscal year dates - does this means you'll only produce the
following 4 reports for your accountant? No transaction reports needed?
- balance sheet 30 September 2015
- balance sheet 30 September 2016
- profit & loss 1 October 2014 to 30 September 2015
- profit & loss 1 October 2015 to 30 September 2016

I'm just trying to figure what everyone is presenting to their accountant.