moving from linux to windows7

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 09:07:41 EST 2016

There are still some computer devices that are not compatible with some
Linux distributions.  If you do a quick internet search you find lots of
incorrect or obsolete information.

You can purchase a few models with Ubuntu Linux pre-installed if you want
something that works out-of-the-box.  Otherwise, you risk getting some
hardware that does not yet have 'free' or 'non-free' drivers, and you may
need help from a kind soul at your local Linux User Group to get it working
with some Linux distribution.

Intel claims to support Linux (see <
https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005520.html>)
so there is probably a solution to the example mentioned earlier.

David C