Balance Sheet Problems

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 00:42:14 EST 2016

I would open the Imbalance-USD account, where you will see the 3 transactions. Set the View to Transaction Journal, so you can see all the splits in every transaction. For each transaction, change the split that is assigned to Imbalance-USD to another, more appropriate, account using the drop down list, and press Enter. When you press enter, the transaction will disappear from the register, since it no longer has a connection with Imbalance-USD.

Note that the $778 may be a portion of another transaction; the method above will make it clearer how this came about.

HTH,
David