Missing priceDB entry

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 13:39:34 EST 2016

Are you not in the US? The Income Tax Report was originally developed to
only support US Income Tax reporting and therefore assumes the report will
only be generated in USD since US tax forms have to be filled out in USD.

I believe someone then took it, copied and modified it and developed a
German version. To my knowledge, no one has made the investment to develop
a version for any other taxing jurisdiction.

If you are not in the US, the US version of the report is not intended for
you. (Of course, you can always use it, but it may not work properly.)

Alex