ANNOUNCE: GnuCash 2.6.15 Released.

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Tue Dec 20 05:23:58 EST 2016

On Tuesday, 20 December 2016 11:59:50 GMT Anita Graves wrote:
> Dear Friends,  I have a macbook pro intel and have tried 5 times now to
> download for mac intel but the downloads all failed.  I went from the
> Source Forge web site.
>
> Thanks for your advice.  I currently have version .14 installed.
>
> Anita

Hi Anita.

I can't help much with Macs, but you haven't  said how the downloads failed?

eg.
Did the actual download fail (some sort of network problem or timeout,
perhaps?)
Did you get the wrong version being offered for download?
Did it fail to install (what was the error message)?
Was it the same failure each of the 5 times?

0.02
Maf.