Portfolio Balancing/Realignment Query

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 12:00:52 EST 2016

You might look into the csv importer. Personally, I prefer to manage these transactions manually. The file I manage includes over 10 different brokerage accounts encompassing 125 mutual fund accounts and 185 stock accounts, and I find the process pretty quick. It helps me understand what is happening. YMMV.

David