Corrupted transaction export file - is this a bug, or do I do something wrong

habesz85 tamas.habon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 10:04:36 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

I was trying to export my transactions for some reports with the transaxtion
export function;
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4688342/2016-12-20_16_03_26-pandy%26koaly2016.png>

What I noticed after opening the .csv file in excel, that some lines were
incorrectly broken to a separate line, causing the whole file to be
unusable:
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4688342/2016-12-20_16_08_55-Book1_-_Excel.png>

I have opened the .csv file in notepad++ and made the non-printing
characters visible, where I spotted, that some lines have a line break added
before the line actually ends;
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4688342/2016-12-20_16_15_53-C__Users_habesz85_Desktop_export.png>

Dose anyone knows wether this is a bug or not - and how to avoid it (so I
can properly use the export file).

Thanks,
Tamás