All Scheduled Transactions Disappear

aeneas receiver at gowdygroup.net
Tue Dec 27 15:50:06 EST 2016

I think it is about time to close this topic but not before saying how much I
appreciate the assistance provided herein particularly by John Ralls.

Lastly, I was curious about how long the foo_back versions of the tables
have been in the database.  Therefore, I asked my hosting provider to
restore the oldest backup they had for the subject database.  It was made on
12/3/2016 which would make it 19 days before I figured out there was a
problem.  This version also contained the foo_back tables and the table
named transactions_back, which appears significant for my kind of usage,
contained the same number of rows as the 2 more recent backups which I now
have and have also restored.  Speculation is that it hadn't changed.  By
inspecting each of the 3 restored databases it also looks like I had made
changes between each of the backups.  In that none of the backups were
duplicates of each other meaning GnuCash has been used and made some changes
to the database between each backup.

I'll be experimenting with some different options going forward but at this
point have pretty much decided not to continue with the remote DBMS.