Unpay invoice

__ tereque at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 20:13:03 EST 2016

you can also 'unpost' the invoice in question which removes the
connection between payment and invoice.

the payment transaction generally survives this procedure though which
can be something that's useful (especially if you record bank
transactions first and then use "assign as payment". In such a case
the bank transaction itself will still be valid (and still be existing
after the unpotsing procedure))