Simple investment tracking - Wealthfront, Betterment, etc

Matt Kowske jmk at cmail.nu
Tue Feb 2 09:05:54 EST 2016

Thanks -- I'm replying to the list for others benefit.

I think your categories make sense. I'll try something like that.

I haven't had much luck with the eguile version of the Balance Sheet,
but I think you can get achieve what you want with the regular version
(Balance Sheet report). If go in to Report Options and play with the
"Level of subaccounts" along with selecting only the accounts you are
interested in seeing. You can also set "Parent account subtotals" to
"Show subtotals" to get a total of your Cash, Investments, etc.