Using the register

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 18:11:54 EST 2016

Chuck.

Welcome to the world of GnuCash.

You need to read the help manual and perhaps search u-tube for help with
setting up GnuCash.

The short answer is that GnuCash Expense and Income accounts function very
similar to Quicken Expense and Income Categories.  The difference is in the
names and the fact that GnuCash is a rigorous double entry system compared
to the Quicken pseudo double entry system.

David C