entries into register won't record

gnua at sundew.org.uk gnua at sundew.org.uk
Wed Feb 3 03:10:15 EST 2016

This seems to happen at unpredicatable times.  When entering a sequence
of transactions, tonight it was the second one, having the transfer
account auto-completed, and entered the amount, pressing enter won't
record the entry.  Pressing the record button has the same effect.
Closing the account, and forcing save changes does not save the entry.
I've re-entered the entry, changed to transaction journal and I can
enter and move onto a new, blank entry as I would expect.  What am I
doing wrong? !

Thanks,
Andy