Migration Issue

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:36:21 EST 2016

Yes Bob, that's exactly what I'm doing to synchronise between Win7, Win
8.1, Win 10 and Ubuntu 15.10 without issue.  You just have to remember to
synchronise/dropbox everytime you do any updates and whenever you open on
another pc that doesn't have the latest version of your data file etc.

All the synchronise does is to copy it from your dropbox repository to
where you have your data file located on the pc and back the other way when
you run it.  There are file synchronisers out there that you can setup to
do this automatically but I prefer to handle it manually.  Same with
dropbox, you can you Google Drive, One Drive, whatever. You still have to
install gnucash on each and every pc your using it on obviously :-)

Cheers Dave H.