Install Online Price Retrieval for GnuCash PROBLEM

Chris Good chris.good at ozemail.com.au
Sun Feb 7 03:10:38 EST 2016

   On 7 Feb 2016 5:36 pm, Tony Lawson <lawson.aj at gmail.com> wrote:

   > Hi Chris
   >
   > Many thanks for your reply and when I followed your instructions all
   went well until this error in the Command prompt window (See attached
   screen shot)

   <CA+APe3DJMCM0_BYA3n1Uw6Tz+8AM2SH=3SMgCBowg7MNDijfpw at mail.gmail.com>

   Date::Manip

   >> > Hi Tony,
   >> >
   >> > To fix, from a Windows command (doesn't need to be
   administrative),
   >> > cpan install Date::Manip
   >> >
   >> > You must be using an old version as that has been fixed for
   several versions.

   >> > Regards, Chris Good

   Hi Tony,

   Sorry, I cannot help with your latest problem. I have copied the
   gnucash user mailing list as there are people who monitor that who can
   probably help.

   Please always copy the user group as there are many people interested
   and many who may help.

   Regards, Chris Good