Scripting downloading of transactions

jmk jmk at cmail.nu
Thu Feb 11 09:12:27 EST 2016

Well I was able to accomplish this more directly by using python to do
OFX queries directly ... keeping it simple. Works great.

That said, it would still be nice to have transactions automatically
downloaded into GnuCash (or at least save my various passwords so I
don't have to enter them every time).