Scripting downloading of transactions

jmk jmk at cmail.nu
Thu Feb 11 16:49:48 EST 2016

Yes that's right. Two things I used:

1) Adapted a python script I found here (thanks by the way if you're on
the list still):

http://thefinancebuff.com/replacing-microsoft-money-part-5-ofx-scripts.html

2) Used another project I found called ofxparse to help with the output

https://github.com/jseutter/ofxparse

Each morning I receive an e-mail with my the balance of my checking acct
- all credit card accounts.