Budget Totals

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 09:45:05 EST 2016

I am no expert on the budget features, but I don’t see a reply to this yet…

Your request is a little short on specifics, but I believe from consulting my copy that you are referring to the numbers at the bottom of the Budget screen itself. My simple budget screen shows values for those fields, so I wonder what could be the issue in yours. First, have you got entries in any of the accounts listed above? The totals will be zeroes if you haven’t entered any budget values into the grid above. If you *have* entered numbers there, I do not know what the issue could be.

David