gnucash-user Digest, Vol 155, Issue 25

Cheryl Wheeler c_wheeler_2002 at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 17 12:26:59 EST 2016

I asked the list about this a few months ago. You may wish to check whether you have more than one top-level Expense account. If you do, can you delete one of them or merge them into just one Expense account? The budgeting feature assumes that there is only one and does not work if there are multiples.

I'm not sure whether this also applies to Asset and Liabilities accounts, but it may.