No validation on date entry

Nelson Handcock nelson.handcock at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 22:49:33 EST 2016

Thanks for the suggestion. I have the "6 months" option set, and entering
31/12 or 31/15 gives me 31/12/2015, and endtering 31/1 gives me 31/1/2016.

It'll probably take a bit of getting used to but I agree it is an
improvement when you have to do lots of data entry.

Thanks again!

Thanks & Regards,

Nelson Handcock
0409 149919