How do TURN OFF: double clicking transaction goes to split ledger

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 05:42:01 EST 2016

Well you'd better describe exactly what you're doing and when.  Give us all
the information up front as we can't see what you're doing and when instead
of just guessing.  Reconciling to me means that I've gone to an account
ledger and then clicked on the reconcile button which after a few more
clicks depending on the account options I have set displays the Funds In /
Funds Out window showing two columns of transactions.  This is exactly what
I do when I get my monthly account statements so I'm not sure why your
process is any different?

Cheers Dave H.