How do TURN OFF: double clicking transaction goes to split ledger

david.carlson.417@gmail.com david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 07:54:58 EST 2016

    If I recall correctly, GnuCash 2.6.7 has a couple of strange bugs in the Windows build.  You might try release 2.6.11.
David C
Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet

------ Original message------From: Ed LoveDate: Tue, Feb 23, 2016 5:43 AMTo: Dave H;Gnucash Users;Subject:Re: How do TURN OFF: double clicking transaction goes to split ledger