How do TURN OFF: double clicking transaction goes to split ledger

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 14:22:25 EST 2016

Ed,

Thanks for the screen shot - it is the same window I was referring to.  If
you look closely at the column headers in your screen shot you'll see they
say Funds In / Funds Out ;-). I've never seen the bahaviour you're
describing without explicitly setting the register view to split-view prior
to attempting the reconciliation.  As David  and Tommy mentioned in their
postings the solution may be to download and install the current version
2.6.11 .

Cheers Dave H.