Transaction report to pivot table

Kash melbogia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:25:45 EST 2016

I am trying to export the transaction report to libreoffice so I can use
pivot tables on the report. When I import it the spreadsheet looks like
this http://pastebin.com/raw/irdZJPug, which doesn't really work with pivot
tables. I can remove the "Total For Adjustment", "Total For Auto", and
"Total For Gas" rows before I export but the real problem is that I'd need
the rows "Adjustment", "Auto", "Gas" in a column by itself for pivot tables
to work. How can I do that? I assume I need to have the transaction report
in gnucash in a certain way for that to happen. I'd rather not have to
manually edit the spreadsheet after export.

Mel