Present/Future transaction dates are so, so wrong

Suzanne Lauzon anj6787 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 19:21:49 EST 2016

Oh, geez, that was my bad.  That last date should have been 4-13-2015.  Sorry.
So that transaction and about 100 more dated between 4-13-2015 and 2-16-2016 are all acting as future transactions.  I can't reconcile them.  They won't show up in reports.

Can we do attachments on this list?  I could do a screen shot.