Clicked on "Revert" by mistake

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 21:33:51 EST 2016

I suspect your data is fine.

It appears that the Revert option initiates a Close file followed by an Open file in sequence. If you click Revert on a file that has active changes, GnuCash will provide the standard Save before closing dialog. You *have* to choose an option if you have changed your data. Clicking Revert on an unedited file displays the result you describe.

Since you did not see the save dialog, then you clicked Revert on a file with no active changes in it.