SQL - simultaneous GC access ?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 21:23:50 EST 2016

Sorry, no. Your assumption is incorrect*.

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_Can_I_use_GnuCash_with_multiple_users.3F_Maybe_via_the_SQL_backend.3F <http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_Can_I_use_GnuCash_with_multiple_users.3F_Maybe_via_the_SQL_backend.3F>

David

* Technically, the answer would be “Yes, multiple users can acces a GnuCash SQL file at one time, as long as you don’t care about the accuracy or integrity of your financial data."