SQL - simultaneous GC access ?

Sébastien de Menten sdementen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 06:10:44 EST 2016

There is the  "revert" function in the file menu that read again the
database into memory (at least, I think it is what he does). If the user is
in read only rights, GnuCash could may be "revert" every X minutes to
update again the in memory data. Even better if there was some
notifications than the data has changed before/after the revert.