Enter wipes out half of transaction

david.carlson.417@gmail.com david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 09:35:26 EST 2016

    Ethan,
Are you familiar with how the various options work in the register view? Perhaps the second line is just not visible in the window if you have single line view selected.
David C
Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet

------ Original message------From: E RosenbergDate: Sun, Feb 28, 2016 12:19 AMTo: gnucash-user at gnucash.org;Subject:Enter wipes out half of transaction
GnuCash 2.6.11 on Debian 8When I enter both the deposit & withdraw halves of a transaction andpress enter or tab to start a new transaction, the last entry in theprevious transaction is wiped out.Any Ideas?TIAEthan_______________________________________________gnucash-user mailing listgnucash-user at gnucash.orghttps://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user-----Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.