Estimate balance of current assets throughout the year based on future income/expenses and present balance

Christer van der Meeren cmeeren at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 01:13:05 EST 2016

Hi everyone, quick question about personal budget. (My economy-speak is not
that good, sorry.)

I want to use budgeting to estimate how much funds I will have available
throughout the year. Right now I can easily see in the budget which periods
I will earn or lose money, but I want to know at which point I will be low
on funds in my bank accounts. I think what I want to do is to view the
balance of current assets throughout the year based on future
income/expenses and present balance, so that I know that e.g. in August,
I'll be out of money, so I have to reconsider my budget and spending to
make sure I'll still have some money left in August.

Is this possible?

Regards,
Christer