Sell at Profit

Mike or Penny Novack mpnovack at mtdata.com
Mon Feb 29 08:32:48 EST 2016

On 2/28/2016 11:09 PM, E Rosenberg wrote:
> Hit the send button too early

> When I perform these two steps, ending with either a tab or enter:1]
> The transaction is wiped out and 2] the balance is never updated.
>
> I can append screen shots, if that would be helpful.
>
> TIA
>
> Ethan
  No, instead of screen shots, simply tell us what are you trying to do.

a) Entering this as two SEPARATE transactions?
or
b) Entering this in a single SPLIT transaction?   << if you don't yet
know about "split" yet, THAT is your problem. >>

BTW, since I keep books for non-profits that (incidentally) sell goods,
books, tee shirts, etc. I do this all the time. Both methods (depending
how information reported to me). Both ways DO work.