How to edit/delete auto complete transaction

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sun Jan 3 00:36:40 EST 2016

On Sat, 2 Jan 2016 15:05:04 -0800 (PST)
Thevenin <kradak at gmail.com> wrote:

> This would allow for frequent items to be easily replicated, while at
> the same time allowing for more complex (yet frequent) transactions
> to be customized each and every time w/o having a prior transaction
> be duplicated and a filling orphan entry auto made to complete the
> charge.

These ones I make as scheduled transactions. Every month I have to pay
my tax, so it is scheduled. June, Sept, Dec and Mar have one formula,
which is income tax + GST, and are due on the 21st of the next month,
except Dec which is due on the 28th or 29th of Feb.
The other months have a simpler formula because they are income tax
only.

So I have a number of scheduled transactions, all for tax, with the
values blank where they are variable.

For several years of doing nothing, a couple of months of thinking
about it and a half hour of programming, it is now all automated bar
the GST values which have to be completed.

I think a similar method would be worthwhile for other complex and
frequent transactions.

Liz