How to edit/delete auto complete transaction

aeneas receiver at gowdygroup.net
Sun Jan 3 11:53:29 EST 2016

To be sure the reason I'm here is that there is enough to like about GNUcash
to be contemplating a change from Quicken.  It is also true that I'm pretty
familiar with Quicken, in my case a version that is now pretty old, and I'm
very unfamiliar with GNUcash.  While my comments about auto-complete were
intended to be quite general, meaning they apply to any application that
implements this concept, I thought this forum might find me dealing with
others who'd experienced Quicken and therefore elected to use it as an
example.  While I don't yet know enough about GNUcash to be offering praise
for it there was no intention to be putting it down.