Search and Replace

nevyoung nevyoung at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 22:51:06 EST 2016

I do not S&R only the description. For example, I search for whole line
<trn:description>X Bank Fee</trn:description> and replace it with
<trn:description>X Bank</trn:description>.

The *.gnucash file is nearly 10 Meg in size. The editor I use is Notepad++
and I am using a 64 bit Win8.1 computer. I just checked that Win Notepad
running in a XP virtual machine is able to edit this file .