Duplicate Transactions from OFX

Lincoln A Baxter lab at lincolnbaxter.com
Mon Jan 4 19:36:32 EST 2016

FWIW, I use direct connect with BAC for checking, savings, and Credit
Card accounts at BAC, and I don't see the issue Justin is seeing.  I
suspect the problem is specific to something on Justin's side of the
wire.  For years I was downloading the QFX files and importing them,
until I finally decided to go the direct connect route.  I think it
direct connect is working fine (or was 2-3 days ago, the last time I
did it)

Lincoln