Setting defaults for import of transactions?

Jan Gundtofte-Bruun jan at g-b.dk
Wed Jan 6 14:54:33 EST 2016

Hi all,
my wife has been using GnuCash for some time; this is my first post to this
list.

Whenever she imports a CSV file of transactions (via the menu
"File->Import->Import transactions from CSV"), she gets the configuration
screen where she can set the separator (comma, period, etc), date format,
and so on.

Because these CSV files are basically bank statements, they have a certain
format. So every time she needs to import one, she needs to adjust the
import configuration in the exact same way.

Is there any way to alter the default so that the default will be what she
actually needs? Then she wouldn't have to adjust the configuration every
time.

OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
GnuCash: v2.6.7

Kind regards,