Can I delete an Invoice?

John Whitmore arigead at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 15:57:36 EST 2016

I was in the process of creating an invoice for a transaction on my business
bank account when I realised that I'd never have an invoice for it so it'd
only confuse things to have an Invoice in GnuCash. So I didn't save the
invoice. Unfortunately even though I didn't save it GnuCash appears to have
keep it.

Maybe the simple thing is to just proceed with it as an Invoiced item. It's
Government Stamp Duty so it just comes out of a bank account, without a by or
leave.