HELP Installing AUTO STOCK LOOKUP Feature

Dr. Timothy B. Jones tbj at timothybjones.net
Thu Jan 7 17:43:36 EST 2016

Greetings!

I have had a number of issues installing the AUTO lookup feature.  I thought
I had it figured out by manually downloading the two primary programs from
the net however, when I run the installer it gets past all prior problems I
have had---installs almost 2000 files and then I get the following ERROR:

Can't locate Date/Manip.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Date::Manip
module) (@INC contains: C:/Per164/site/lib C:/Per164/lib .) at gnc-fq-helper
line 29.

BEGIN failed-compilation aborted at gnc-fq-helper line 29.

An error occurred, see above.

Any suggestions?  I googled Date::Manip Module..no help.

Thank you so MUCH!

Timothy

Timothy B. Jones, Ed.D.

Principal Consultant